Elizabeth Hoydic of yourlizzy.com is a liar and cheat

I had a nasty experience with this website yourlizzy and woman ELIZABETH HOYDIC.

1) Told me lies about the Enhance breast enhancement product she is selling. She sells FAKE products which she claims in her email is the same as the real thing. Her product is of POOR QUALITY.

2) Also harrassed and threatened me until I exposed her in forums and various websites and got her to stop.

3) Did not deliver my product until I complained to my credit card company, then she quickly sent it by USPS. Disgusting. Told me she will deliver the product within 2 days but took 1 MONTH to do so!

4) Said in her email she will continue charging my card to her satisfaction. Does anyone want to deal with such a childish and unreliable merchant?

5) Apparently, she also greatly inflates prices of her goods and sells them at ridiculous prices.

Check out:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25, 2011 #364035

I have dealt with Elizabeth Hoydic back when she had an eBay store. Paypal repeatedly banned her due to bad reviews from displeased customers until she moved to use yourlizzy.com instead. She is a scam artist and a ***.

Mar 05, 2011 #256898

soooo glad i read this. i was going to order a prom dress from her... close call!

Nov 29, 2010 #216557

May 24, 2010 #146898

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CHILDISH GIRL, she is a liar and a scam artist.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.